At Doyensec, we believe that quality is the natural product of passion and care. We love what we do and we routinely take on difficult engineering challenges to help our customers build with security. Our clients are among the global brands in the tech and startup communities. We help secure their software and systems by providing information security consulting services which include product security design and auditing, reverse engineering, tooling, and more.
We are a small highly focused team. We concentrate specifically on application security and do fewer things better. We don't care about your education, background or certifications. If you are really good and passionate at building and breaking complex software, you're the right candidate.
what we offer
Remote Work and Flexible HoursWe measure output, not input.
25% RESEARCH TIMESpend 25% of your time on self-development by building and breaking the things you love.
ATTRACTIVE SALARYWe offer competitive salaries based on skill sets and contribution to company growth. We also provide results based research rewards.
many perksAnnual team retreats, paid language classes, remote therapist sessions, unlimited technical books, a ”getting together policy” that facilitates in-person collaboration, co-working space reimbursement, and many more company benefits.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- We help secure the software and services used by millions of people around the world on a daily basis.
- We are a small and flexible team - your contribution will make a difference. We love what we do so you will be joining a team of passionate people. You will learn and teach.
- We are a flourishing self-funded company with strong organic growth every year since 2017.
- We care about results, and avoid unnecessary meetings and protocols.
- Doyensec is based in San Francisco & Warsaw, but we operate globally. You can work anywhere with a compatible timezone.
- We are one of the few consulting companies that schedules 25% of your time as pure research and self development. We attend and speak at different conferences around the world, and so can you.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You are passionate about understanding complex systems and can have fun while doing it.
- Ability to discover, document and fix intricate security vulnerabilities.
- Top-notch in web security. Show us public research, code, advisories, etc.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work.
- Ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Good spoken and written English.